For over 25 years, Jon LaVerde has provided the Greater Boston area with professional photography of Weddings, High School Seniors, and Family Portraits. Working out of the North Shore of Boston, his classy-casual style captures the clients' personalities through richness of color, distinct black and white, and artistic enhancement.
Jon's passion for photography and his conviction to capture life as it happens is immeasurable. These are the qualities that make Jon LaVerde Photography highly recognized and sought after!
Thank you for taking advantage of our website. It is a pleasure to hear from you! We know that selecting a Wedding Photographer is one of the most important decisions facing engaged couples today. While price is of course a factor in making your selection, it has been our experience that much more goes into your decision making process. We know that mutual trust must exist between photographer and couples. Compatibility of personalities must be just right and photography style must meet the images dreamed by the wedding couple. It is for this reason that we both invite and encourage you to pay a visit to our studio at a no-cost, no-obligation, “getting to know you” visit. (Out of state/ town inquiries are an exception, of course). You can count on investing about 1 hour learning about our studio, our photographers, and our services!
WHAT WE OFFER…
Our studio prides itself in being a full-service Wedding Photography Studio. Usually beginning with an investment cost of about $2900.00, many of our services include no-limit coverage for up to 7 hours ( extended coverage upon request ) with unlimited color or black & white images taken on the day of the event! In addition, we offer the coveted Designer Collections, Fine art ,Designer Plans & Storybooks to showcase your finished Wedding Images. We would be more than happy to design a collection specifically for you with investment costs to fit your wedding budget.
Our photographers and assistants are always professionally attired and maintain an obtrusive style. For the past 25 years we have raised the bar on customer satisfaction, always keeping first I mind the needs and wants of our brides and grooms. Our past Brides and Grooms love our no-nonsense approach to our craft, out sense of humor, and enjoyment of what we do best and appreciate our discretion. This may be the reason why we receive so many referrals and repeat business!
For more information on how we may be of service to you or to arrange a visit to our studio, please feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com with your contact information or if you prefer to contact us by phone, please call 617-625-2397 and ask for Jon. Thank you again for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you during this exciting time in your life!
TOP 10 REASONS TO
Have Jon LaVerde Photograph Your wedding and family portraits . . .
1) When you hire us to photograph your event you receive over 25 years of experience. You do not have to worry about a stranger photographing your special day. As a bonus, you will always have the benefit of a highly trained and skilled associate along with your photographer. This allows us to be in two places at the same time!
2) You will receive a complimentary engagement Session up to 6 months prior to your wedding day. This is a great opportunity to get to know one another and more importantly, it gives us a chance to see how you both work with the camera and allows us to give you some pointers that will make the wedding day go much more smoothly. The images make great gifts for you, family members, and friends! Framed signature prints and albums help to forever save the dates!
3) We have NO limit of the amount of images we take on the day of your wedding with complete digital rights to your files/negatives included in our coverage’s ( no water marks )!
4) You are not alone in designing your album. We care about the quality of our product as much as you do! We realize this is most likely the first album you have ever designed. We will not leave it all up to you (unless you really want us to!). All of our couples will receive a design consultation where we will walk you through the design process of your album. It is our goal to have your album sent to our designers promptly, but with the proper time and consideration. This is a family heirloom; we will assist you in creating a lovely storybook NOT a scrapbook!
5) Each image in your album will be artistically enhanced by our staff with a designer's eye. So please, DO NOT worry about the extra "nervous blemish" that may show up on the day of the wedding!
6) All of our couples will be able to share their images online via our web site, with an intimate few, within a few weeks of your wedding of your entire wedding. Also ask us about posted multimedia video/ slide shows for your Face book pages!
7) We use state of the art digital equipment both on the day of your wedding (with plenty of backups) and in our studio.
8) If you book your wedding the same day at your consultation with a retainer, you will receive a complimentary location engagement session ( beach , park , city scape ) with complete digital rights
9) If you do not see a collection that suits your needs during your consultation, we will design one especially for you! Please feel free to ask questions about anything, no question is silly!
10) You will be enrolled as an honorary member of our “Lifetime Portrait Program"!
Remember: Your Wedding Memories are not expensive, they are Priceless!!